20 November 2022
- Glyph coverage comparison for AL1, AL2, AL3, AL4, AL5, WGL4, W1G, W2G, SIL, and Google Fonts Core / Plus / Pro / Expert, MUFI,
Koeberlin's proposed Latin Character Sets, and my Academic Coverage sets.
- Glyph coverage comparison for popular academic fonts.
- Math symbols in monospace fonts (offsite).
- Keyboard Layout Analyzer, aka KLA or Patrick's original version, distance measuring is wrong
- Den's fork Test version, aka KLatest, 2021, distance measuring is wrong
- KLAnext, my continuation / bugfixes of Den's KLAtest (2020 version)
- Den's repo (contains Den 1, Den 2, Den 3, KLAtest)
- Mirror of Den's fork (aka Den1), some cosmetic changes, distance measuring is wrong
- Mirror of KLatest (2020), some cosmetic changes, distance measuring is wrong
- Steve's fork of KLA, has different scoring model, distance measuring is wrong.
- Spray's fork from SteveP's. UI changes and other bells and whistles.
- Martin Krzywinski's Carpalx
- Michael Dicken's analyzer
- ADNW development and analysis
- Xsznix Keygen
- Greg Hurrell's The "Yak" keyboard layout and optimizer
- Steve Pugh's analyzer
- Semilin's Genkey
- ClemenPine's A200
- Layout Playground (Oxey)
- Keysolve (ClemenPine)
- Keyboard Layout Optimizer (Dario Götz)
- Keyboard layout evaluation (bclnr)
- Keyboard Layouts (Theory and layouts. Good.)
- N-gram extractor
- Keyboard Layout Stats
- My papers and datasets
Building guides and education