Previous tests used up to 360 layouts.
However, many of these were not actually practical in the real world, minor variants of each other, or "development" versions.
So I have cleaned up the collection, removing many layouts, in three categories:
I also added new layouts from various people, bringing the total tested back up to 355. These are either ANSI, Ergodox or Matrix formats.
I converted the Ergolinear formats to Matrix. there were two versions of Ergolinear, and it was getting messy managing. I also removed the ISO layouts from the tests, they were mostly non-English anyway, apart from QWERTY or Colemak variants.
For large families from one author (e.g. BEAKL or HandsDown) I tried to keep the best on each format. For large families with multiple authors (e.g. QWERTY, Dvorak, Colemak), I tried to keep them all... each layout typically represents many hours (days/weeks/months) of someone's time, and we should respect that.